|First Description: Richard |
|Sowing: Multiple laps|
|Region: South Sudan|
The rules are similar to those of Anywoli except the following:
- The rows number nine holes.
- Each hole contains two seeds.
- If a player created a group of four known as wong (literally "cow") with his last seed in hand, he is permitted to make another move.
- The game comes to an abrupt end when no hole contains a group of five or more seeds known as thon ("bull"). The remaining seeds are approproated by the owner of its holes.
- Pankhurst, R.
- Gabata and Related Board Games of Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa. In: Ethiopia Observer 1971; 14 (3): 204.